UMI Performance Upper & Lower Front A-Arm Kit, ½” taller upper ball joints
Improve the street and track performance of your G-body and achieve that precise Pro-Touring feel by adding a set of fabricated tubular a-arms from UMI Performance. UMI’s P/N 303133-2 upper and lower a-arm kit replaces the worn out, stock stamped a-arms with high-strength tubular construction and a host of premium features. The stock geometry lower a-arms feature tough tubular construction with greaseable polyurethane bushings for precise handling and smooth suspension motion. The ball joint mount is angled slightly from stock to permit usage with lowered vehicles and the design offers additional wheel clearance. The tubular upper a-arms are assembled with smooth operating, low deflection UMI designed and manufactured Delrin bushings as well as UMI-built billet chromoly cross shafts. They feature a relocated mounting pad to increase caster without excessive shims and are loaded with ½” taller upper ball joints to improve camber performance. Both upper and lower a-arms are jig built to maintain accuracy for a perfect fit every time and come preloaded with premium ball joints. Critical areas are TIG welded for superior strength and a clean look. UMI’s extensive testing on the street, drag strip and skid pad ensures a quality product able to with stand all types of conditions. The ultra tough red or black powder coat finish guarantees your performance parts stay beautiful on your street car, drag car, autocrosser or Pro-Touring machine. The P/N 303133-1 a-arm kit will work with factory springs, lowering springs and coil over kits such as the popular QA1 coil over set up. For the best handling and tire life from the UMI designed a-arms, included with each kit are recommended alignment specs along with detailed installation instructions. UMI Performance a-arm kit P/N 303133-1 is shipped fully assembled and ready for installation. Manufactured with pride in Philipsburg, PA – USA.
Hardware kit, Part # 3013 – Upper and lower A-Arm hardware kit includes 12mm Grade 10.9 bolts, washers and nylock nuts. Kit includes everything needed to mount your new UMI Performance a-Arm kit to your vehicle.
- Kit affords an 8lb weight savings over factory a-arm set
- New premium ½” taller ball joints for improved camber curve
- Relocated upper ball joint mounting pad for improved caster & better steering feel
- Upper a-arms assembled with UMI manufactured greaseable & fluted CNC machined zero deflection Delrin bushings
- 4140 chromoly cross shafts, CNC machined & zinc plated
- CNC machined ball joint holders and tubing radiuses
- TIG welded DOM tubing for superior strength and clean looks
- Greaseable & fluted polyurethane bushings in lower a-arms for precision handling and a smooth ride
- Polyurethane bump stops and new premium ball joints installed
- Durable glossy red or black powder coat finish
- Fits factory spindle, drop spindles and works with factory springs, lowering springs and coilover kits
- Package includes recommended alignment specs and detailed installation instructions
- Simply bolt-on and go