BMR Xtreme Anti-roll Kit, Rear, Hollow 1.375", 3" Or 3.25" Axles 1982 - 2002 F-Body
Hard launches from high horsepower cars at the drag strip require more that just a normal street-style sway bar. BMR Suspension’s Xtreme Anti Roll Bar for 1982-2002 GM F-body allows you to launch harder without excessive body roll limiting traction, with little sacrifice to your Camaro’s street manners. Manufactured from heavy-wall 1.375-inch DOM tubing, BMR’s Xtreme Anti Roll Bar (XSB001) is designed to eliminate body roll and transfer as much power as possible to the rear wheels. The XSB001 attaches to your F-body with polyurethane bushings, reducing the deflection from the stock rubber bushings. These bushings are molded from 95-durometer, low-deflection, polyurethane, and are internally fluted to keep grease in the bushing under high compression loads. The fabricated laser cut, steel sway bar arms are reinforced to add strength and minimize deflection. BMR Suspension designed the XSB001 sway bar for street performance and drag race applications. The large adjustable sway bar has three positions, giving you the versatility to drive to and from the track with the same sway bar. The XSB001 gives you a massive increase in rate over the stock bar (depending on year and model). These rate increases and adjustability allow you to almost eliminate body roll so you can leave the starting line harder with maximum traction. The hollow design gives you loads of strength without adding a lot of weight. This allows for more body roll control, which equals more traction and consistent launches. When performance is a must, rely on BMR Suspension! BMR Suspension’s XSB001 anti roll bar is available in black hammertone and red powdercoat for long-lasting good looks. Installation time is about 1-2 hours. Proudly made in the U.S.A.! This bar has already seen a 1.14 60 ft/time and is begging for someone to go quicker! NOTE: Installation is much easier with the use of a 90-degree drill with a short, 2-inch drill bit.
- Fits all 1982-2002 GM F-Bodies
- Designed for street performance and drag race applications
- Fits 3" and 3.25" axle tubes
- 100% bolt-in design
- Dramatically reduces body roll
- Massive increase in sway bar rate over stock sway bar (depending on year and model)
- Cold formed to better resist torsional fatigue
- Manufactured from 1.375-inch heavy-wall DOM tubing for increased strength
- Two-way adjustable for street and track use
- Adjustability allows for fine-tuning of suspension
- 88-durometer, greasable polyurethane bushings
- Zinc-plated inner sleeves
- Durable powdercoat finish
- 1-2-hour installation time
- Proudly designed in the U.S.A.
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.