Kooks 63-82 Corvette SBC Longtube Headers
With their first custom bends Kooks gained the reputation of building the highest quality and best performing headers available. Fast-forward 40-plus years and you'll find that same excellence in their designs for 1963-1982 Corvettes.
For serious torque and bottom end power from your small block equipped C2 or C3 Corvette, long tubes are the ticket! Kooks headers are manufactured from 1 7/8" mandrel bent 304 stainless tubing with 3/8" laser cut flanges and 3" merged collectors. They are specifically designed for 1963-1982 Corvettes with 327 or 350 engines.
Kooks 1963-1982 Corvette long tube stainless headers include:
- 18 gauge 304 stainless steel
- 1 7/8" diameter with 3" collector
- Designed for stock bolt-pattern 23 degree cylinder heads
- Does not interfere with stock clutch cross shaft or "Z" bar
- Gaskets and installation hardware included