Speed Engineering A & G Body, F-Body, X-Body (Swap, Conversion) LS1, LS2, LS3, LS6
Speed Engineering headers are made out of 304 stainless steel and offer great quality, performance, and affordability. Our headers are mandrel bent, tig welded, and feature polished stainless steel construction. All of our headers have been dyno proven. We stand behind our headers in saying you will not find a better fitting, quality built, budget header for your vehicle.
- Mandrel Bent Tubing
- 1 3/4" Or 1 7/8” Primaries
- 3" Collector
- V8 Engines Only
- Merge Spike
- 4.8L, 5.3L, 6.0L, 6.2L Engines
- CNC Machined Flanges
- Polished 304 Stainless Steel
- Standard Graphite Manifold Gaskets
- 1970 - 1981 Chevrolet Camaro
- 1970 - 1981 Pontiac Firebird
- 1964 - 1977 Chevrolet Chevelle
- 1975 - 1979 Chevrolet Nova
- 1964 - 1988 Chevrolet El Camino
- 1970 - 1988 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
- 1964 - 1988 Pontiac Lemans
- 1964 - 1972 Pontiac GTO
- 1977 - 1988 Pontiac Grand Prix
- 1964 - 1977 Oldsmobile Cutlass
- 1964 - 1972 Buick Skylark
- 1978 - 1988 Buick Grand National
- 1978 - 1988 Chevrolet Malibu
Note: Installed pictures are of our 1 7/8" headers with 1" offset back motor mounts.
Note: "Due to older vehicle frame clearance headers are pulled in very tight, and require our spark plug wires".
Note: "For LS series engine swaps only" These do not work on standard SBC or BBC engines.
Note: If using a larger 4L80E or older Turbo 350/400 transmission the bellhousing ears may need to be trimmed for proper clearance.