Speed Engineering Cold Air Intake 1999-06 (4.8L, 5.3L, 6.0L Engines)
A Cold Air Intake System relocates the filter outside of the engine compartment to deliver the coolest air inlet temperatures possible. Cooler air carries more oxygen, which translates into a more intense explosion in the combustion chamber to create more horsepower and torque. But that's only part of the power equation. Tuning the inlet pipe in length and diameter to match the engine's resonance helps move more air to the cylinders (think of your engine as a big air pump), and this tuning allows us to deliver the maximum power gains throughout the entire RPM range.
- K&N Style Air Filter
- Heat Shields
- Silicone Coupler
- Gains over 12+ rwhp
- V8 Engines Only
- 4.8L, 5.3L, 6.0L Engines
- Crinkle Black Aluminum Tubing
- 1999-2006 Chevrolet Truck & SUV (2wd/4wd) 4.8L, 5.3L, 6.0L
- 1999-2006 GMC Truck & SUV (2wd/4wd) 4.8L, 5.3L, 6.0L
- 1999-2006 CadillacTruck & SUV (2wd/4wd) 4.8L, 5.3L, 6.0L
- 2001-2006 Chevrolet Avalanche (2wd/4wd) 4.8L, 5.3L, 6.0L
Note: No instructions are included with this intake kit.