Speed Engineering Conversion Bracket Alternator & Power Steering Pump (Truck Engine)
Looking to convert your 4.8L, 5.3L, 6.0L, 6.2L GM truck engine into an older car or truck, but are fighting the width of a smaller frame or engine bay. Let our bracket simplify the swap. Our bracket pushes the power steering pump up/in, and rotates the alternator 180*. Which, allows for several combinations of LS1 car and truck intake manifolds, as well as removes the bulky aluminum factory bracket. Our kit uses all of the factory truck equipment, including the factory idler pulley. No need to buy an aftermarket alternator or power steering pump.
- 3/8" Billet Aluminum Construction
- Optional Large or Small Alternator
- Tighter Power Steering Pump Placement
- Organized Serpentine System
- Compatible with all LS Intake Manifolds
- 4.8L, 5.3L, 6.0L, 6.2L Truck & SUV Engines
- All Hardware Included
- Polished Aluminum Spacers
Note: Uses NAPA/Gates belt part number 25 060775(13/16" x 78" O.C.)
Note: For even more clearance around the power steering pump, Dorman offers a smaller 5.18" pulley option part number 300-201.
- 1950's, 1960's, 1970's GM Car & Trucks
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION