UMI Performance 1978-1988 GM G-Body Rear Frame Notching Kit, Weld In
UMI’s P/N 3061 G-body frame notch kit allows for narrowing the rear upper frame rails on the G-body for installation of a wider tire. Laser cut 1/8” premium steel follows the frame contour (with some intentional slight overhang) and is easily weldable with a standard Mig welder. End enclosures are included to span from the repair to the original frame. Cutting, welding and fabrication is required. This kit is designed, manufactured and raced out of Philipsburg, PA-USA.
- 1/8” precision laser cut mild steel.
- Slightly oversize to allow for GM frame variances.
- End enclosures included to span from kit to original frame.
- Cutting, welding and fabrication is required.
- 100% designed, manufactured and raced out of Philipsburg, PA-USA.