UMI Performance 1978-1988 GM G-Body Tubular Upper & Lower Control Arms Kit
Rear control arms are one of the most important suspension modifications that can be done to your GM vehicle. Stock control arms are on the borderline of “junk”, bushing deflection and rusting weak stamped material add for traction loss and poor handling ability. Our tubular control arms are designed to give you the best of both worlds, whether your car is a weekend cruiser or a weekend track addict we got you covered. The included Energy Suspension polyurethane bushings are an excellent improvement over OEM rubber bushings, while adding ride improvements they also work excellent to reduce traction loss. These control arms are a direct bolt-on replacement designed to minimize wheel hop, improve corning and help track consistency. Lower control arms are supplied with sway bar mounting holes designed for your stock sway bar and most aftermarket bars.
– Built using 1.625″ OD x 0.120″ DOM Mild Steel Tubing
– CNC Machined for Precision Tolerances and Accuracy
– Fully TIG and MIG Welded Construction
– “On Car” Grease able Energy Suspension Bushings with Grease Fittings
– Durable Long Lasting Powder Coat finish
Installs in 2 hours using OEM hardware. All installation instructions included.