UMI Performance Front A-Arm Kit, Delrin Bushings, Standard Upper Ball Joints
Improve the street and track performance of your G-body and achieve that precise Pro-Touring feel by adding a set of fabricated tubular a-arms from UMI Performance. UMI’s P/N 303233-1 upper and lower a-arm kit replaces the worn out, stock stamped a-arms with high-strength tubular construction and a host of premium features. The lower a-arms feature tough tubular construction and greaseable Delrin bushings for precise handling and smooth suspension motion. We build the Delrin bushings in-house to ensure the ultimate in quality and smooth suspension action. The ball joint mount is angled slightly from stock to permit usage with lowered vehicles and the design offers additional wheel and tire clearance. The tubular upper a-arms are assembled with smooth operating, low deflection UMI designed and manufactured Delrin bushings as well as UMI-built billet chromoly cross shafts. They feature a relocated mounting pad to increase caster without excessive shims. Both upper and lower a-arms are jig built to maintain accuracy for a perfect fit every time and both come preloaded with premium ball joints. Critical areas are TIG welded for superior strength and a clean look. UMI’s extensive testing on the street, drag strip and skid pad ensures a quality product able to with stand all types of conditions. The P/N 303233-1 a-arm kit will work with factory springs, lowering springs and coil over kits such as the popular QA1 coil over set up. For the best handling and tire life from the UMI designed a-arms, included with each kit are recommended alignment specs along with detailed installation instructions. UMI Performance a-arm kit P/N 303233-1 is shipped fully assembled and ready for installation. Manufactured with pride in Philipsburg, PA – USA. Save $20.00 when purchasing these items as a kit!
Hardware kit, Part # 3013 – Upper and lower a-arm hardware kit includes 12mm Grade 10.9 bolts, washers and nylock nuts. Kit includes everything needed to mount your new UMI Performance a-arm kit to your vehicle.
- Kit affords an 8lb weight savings over factory a-arm set
- Relocated upper ball joint mounting pad for improved caster & better steering feel
- UMI designed & manufactured Delrin bushings in upper & lower a-arms for precision handling & the ultimate smooth suspension action
- 4140 chromoly cross shafts, CNC machined & zinc plated
- CNC machined ball joint holders & tubing radiuses
- TIG welded DOM tubing for superior strength & clean looks
- Premium ball joints & polyurethane bump stops installed in both upper & lower a-arms
- Durable glossy red or black powder coat finish
- Fits factory spindle, drop spindles and works with factory springs, lowering springs & coil over kits
- Package includes recommended alignment specs & detailed installation instructions
- Simply bolt-on & go
- Designed and manufactured with pride in Philipsburg, PA – USA